Sunday, July 27, 2008

Decision Time..

So I finally chose an internship... drum roll...........

I chose an internship with a fashion pr company for new amazing and truly inspiring designers!! I can't wait to start there at the end of August!! It's going to just make life a million times better!!! After I chose this internship, I set down to reflect and realized it was the obvious choice all along. Though it is not paid, but I would receive in terms of professional and life experience superseded all the others ten fold and free clothes definitely aren't a bad trade off!! lol

Can't wait.. so close to another new beginning!!

xoxo

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

wow sounds like an awesome experience! interning is lots of work but well worth it. the connections and practice are priceless. enjoy it & do write about your experiences!

xoxo